Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Concert in Germany

Oh my goodness - I feel as if I was run over by a truck - In half an hour all my family arrives and so I have to get up but...Maybe some fresh air?


Here’s my mami and me trying to keep my eyes open:)


It’s a beautiful day and we sit outside in the sun. Here’s my sister


The hours run by and all of a sudden the concert is on. I have a nice crowd and play solo during the first set. I must admit that I was quite nervous and did not know how the folks take in my sound but after the first applause it was clear that I’m going to have the time of my life. The second set I start with the help of my old buddy Ralf on percussion




After a few songs Elke joins us:)




I play five encores and am ready to party! Here is Ralf, Jessica and my old friend Liane.


Elke and Roland


Akim who came all the way from Osnabrück and Charlotte.


Again we stay up late and by the time I’m in my bed it is again 5am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read your news letter so clicked over to see your fabulous pics! Glad to see your trip is going well -- Germany looks amazing and so do your fam/friends there. Bruce just let me know you are now on the calendar at The Vine so we'll see you on the 30th here in Idaho! Yay!