Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two days flight two Germany

As to be expected I’m way to nervous to have a good sleep. After all I’m flying back to germany for the first time in four years. I’m getting up early because my friends drop me off the airport. and save me a long Taxi ride. One last look around if I forgot something...


Check in is fast and after that I’m looking for a quiet place to do some emails. I have close to five hours before my flight out to Chicago and then from there to Frankfurt.. I find an empty gate and sit down.


Flying used to be fun but now it is so crowded that it’s painful, especially for someone with these long legs...


It’s a four hour flight out to Illinois and then a two hour wait before the next plane to Frankfurt. That is a nine hour flight and it will be Friday morning when I arrive in Frankfurt.

No comments: