Thursday, September 11, 2008

Leaving Seattle

Today’s the day and after 4 days with a fever in the 100’s and no preparation I’ll just grab whatever I can find and pack my little Honda. At least Fox don’t seem to care at all.


It’s still early and the weather and the view of the city just amazing while crossing the West Seattle bridge.


The traffic is bearable and even the 520 bridge is ok. Love that view...


Today I play a little house concert in Ellensburg so I don’t have to drive too far.
It on I90 on my way to Spokane.


The Flying Pig Ranch is a little outside the city close to the hills. It’s beautiful out here.


Tammy is greeting me right when I arrive and I realize that I didn’t call or email for a while and she wasn’t sure if I show up:)


No ranch without horses...


I have a small but appreciative crowd of about 10 people. It’s the living room setting.


It’s my first show since a while and I also haven’t played a lot of guitar since I came back from producing my CA band Lyquid Amber, so I feel a little nervous. After a couple of bars I’m on auto pilot and have a great time. It’s a wonderful intimate evening and after playing and chatting I’m ready to rest:)

No comments: