Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back in Santa Cruz

Tonight we’re back in Santa Cruz and play Georg and Veda’s GREEN HOUSE CONCERT. we get on the road early and as soon as I start the car I realize that the Muffler is done! It’s so loud! Oh well, whatever. Got to smile...

It’s a two hour drive and after we arrive I go and get an estimate - It’s going to be around $200 include a new tail-pipe. I make an appointment for the next day and drive back to the house to stuff envelopes - I have to send out about 20 CDs to various djs in the US, Australia, and Germany:)
After that it’s time to get ready and people start showing up. It’s a great concert and Myra and me sound very tight! After the show there’s party time, my favorite thing to do:)

Here are Jesse and Margo, both artists, she’s from Darmstadt so we chat a bit about old times in Hessen.

After everybody is gone I still talk on with Georg until the wee morning hours. Oh darn, I forgot that I still have to write some letters that need to go out with tomorrows mail...

No comments: