Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The official first concert:)

Today Myra and me play our first concert together. Due to the cancellation last Saturday this is the also the first concert of the tour. After I get up and have breakfast I put away the bed things and get ready to practice.

Time flies and in the afternoon we go over to the place where the concert will happen. It’s at Myra’s old house on Asby Ave. It’s a real nice area of Berkeley and I remember taking walks there years ago

It’s a great space with good acoustics and I’m looking forward to the evening but first we rearrange the living room...

It’s a small turnout but a very nice appreciative crowd. My old friend Jon Jackson comes and brings some friends. There are also some more folks from Sweetsmill like Kevin Cloud and Will.

After that we drive back to the house and I crash almost instantly. I’m soooo tired.

No comments: