Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Day in Berkeley

I get up late and Myra has already made some coffee. So we sit down and chat on

Then the pancakes

The kitchen looks just like the one I had in Frankfurt when I was in my early twenties. Wow, that’s long ago:)

They have this really cool picture of the Bushclan on the fridge - It’s during the New Orleans flooding.

Just kiddin’ it’s photoshopped - but then again it says all!
During the day Myra has to teach and I hang out with her housmate Jason and his friend Hava. I know both from Sweetsmill and we have a good time. Later on I practice a little and start writing a new thing. When Myra comes back we work on the program and after a couple hours I’m ready to put my guitar to sleep and go to bed or to chouch.

But not before I work my way through a Newcastle

No comments: