Friday, January 11, 2008

The first Car booboo...

Well, this morning I have an appointment for the muffler & a new tailpipe. I got to get up at 7:30 am. Darn! it’s a long time since I got to sleep in...

After that I’m driving back to the house and have breakfast. Then we leave for Cayucos and Morro Bay. It’s a wonderful drive and I’m excited to be on the road. After about 4h of cruising we reach Morro Bay and drive on Highway 1 along the shore.

First thing we do is to take a stroll down to the beach and walk Judy’s dogs.

Then we go back to the house, it’s such a wonderful day

The house concert is at a neighbors home and we have a great performance. Too bad that I left the camera but, oh well, more to come.
We get back around 11pm ans sit until the wee hours and chat before the girls go to bed and I to couch.

No comments: