Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday in Santa Monica

I think I didn’t sleep at all! Oh man, this is going to be hard. I jump up doa little kitty wash, grab my guitar and off it goes

It’s actually a little chilly before the sun comes up.

We arrive a little early and grab a cup of coffee on the way. This is my seconc time in that church and I’m looking forward to do the duo...

After the church we drive back to Redondo Beach. I’m surprised to see white mountain caps in the distance, I wasn’t expecting that so far South.

We’re starving so we drive down to the beach and grab a bite in a nice old Thai restaurant.

Oh was I looking forward to a cold one!

After that we go back to the little house and hang low all evening. I have to get Myra to Union Station in the morning and need to catch some sleep for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed seeing you and Myra at the UU. I'm glad you got a chance to drive those eight lane highways of ours. It's funny..they're never that clear when I drive them.

peace~
Rosendo