Monday, January 14, 2008

Goodbye to Myra and Hello to James & Melinda

We have to drive downtown L.A. to drop of Myra at Union Station. She’s got a 10h ride with the train back to Berkeley. I’m still fascinated with all the highways here.

I realize that I haven’t been downtown L.A. yet and get excited while driving 8 lane highways...

Union Station is actually easy to find. I’m a little sad to say goodbye to Myra. We had a great time and playing together was such fun - well, it’s just the beginning...

Then I’m off to Moorepark where I’m going to stay with m,y friends James and Melinda.

James takes me for a ride to a close by Ranch where he has a friend that is into boats and old cars (the ones that need a lot of hours to put into)
Here is part of James’ dream.

This is his buddy Russ (The Dude) with his new baby.

I love to see the inside and so we go ahead

Everything looks different from up here.

Meanwhile it’s time to go back and grill us some beast, I’m starving.

It’s good to be back here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good friends, good food, vino and a talent that touches so many of us.

You are truly blessed~

Rosendo