Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hanging out

It’s a slow morning and I get up late. I found my camera again, it was under the bed - no idea what shuffled it there... I go out and get some food for tonight. Eric and Marsha invited a friend over for dinner and I want to do some vegetarian dishes.

It’s another beautiful day and I love the short drive and knowing that I have a place to crash for several days. Wow, I didn’t realize the buggy in the picture - that brings back memories...

Back at the house I park right next to on of my favorites...

I get my guitar and go on the back porch and start playing until the evening comes. The sundown ist stunningly beautiful.

Then it’s time for a beer and cooking - oh how I love that! I’ll make brussel sprouts in Orange sauce, my favorite Kale dish, portabello mushrooms and some bellpepper.

Everybody appreciates the cooking and it’s a good opening for a wonderful evening in pleasant company!

Wow already so late...I’m ready for bed

No comments: