Saturday, January 12, 2008

Backstage Altadena

It’s just as pretty a day than yesterday and driving along the Bay is just wonderful.

It’s going to be about 5h - 6h down to L.A. if the traffic allows it. So we hang in there and just cruise along.

Finally we’re getting closer.

Bob is not there yet so we settle in and get everything tuned up. Then we have a little soundcheck.

The show is really well attended and we almost sell out - I’m soooo relieved because it’s my third time there. We sound great and blow them away! Some of my L.A. friends show up. Rosendo being one that supported me from the get go!

Here is another shot with some good friends of mine - it was so cool to see them come out and support us!!!

After the show we all hung out in the cafe.

Then we decide to go for a late dinner down the road. Here’s Larry in heaven.

Tonight we stay at my friend Samantha’s and Roman’s house in Redondo Beach. They both had prior plans and could not come, so we have to find the place ourselves. It’s going to be a couch and floor scenario for a couple of nights.
Here’s my humble bed - later I forget to close the valve of my matte and pretty much end up on the floor.

while Myra disappears totally in the couch.

It’s way too late and we have to get up short after 6 am to drive to the UU Church in Santa Monica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for a very memorable evening~

I hope you are well and are getting enough rest.

best of luck to you in your travels~
Rosendo