Sunday, January 06, 2008

San Francisco...

This morning I have to get up early and leave for San Francisco. I play at the First Unitarian Church right downtown. As usual I miss a couple of turns but finally get closer and am excited as always to drive into my favorite West Coast City.

The church is easy to find and one of the most impressive I have played in.

The acoustics are fantastic and I decide to go unplugged. It works out very well and people just love it and are touched. Then it’s time to drive back to Phil, we still have to do a lot of talking through biz. I wish the weather would be a little better but...

I’m glad to have a nice place to stay and good company. Phil is watching football while I answer tons of emails

After that we start writing on a new song and Kristine comes by with a bottle of Baileys - that helps tremendously:)

No comments: