Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lubbock UU

I have to get up early and get ready to drive to Lubbock and do the church gig. It’s a wonderful morning and I’m looking forward to this. They don’t have a regular minister so I get the stage after 20 minutes of announcements and introductions. It’s very cool and I just play for 40 minutes and tell stories. Too bad I forgot my camera. These people are sooooo nice. This becomes the most successful weekend of my career as a solo artist and I’m selling more than 50 CDs in two concerts!
After saying long goodbyes Monika and me are going for a little bite. Danny has to go back to the hospital, his mother is not doing well. After we’re back in the Canyon I get a Tai Chi lesson from Monika. She studied with a master and is one herself! - Man do I need to do something. I feel so stiff!

No comments: