Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tucson Radio and Hernry's Smoked Salmon

I get up early and ready to roll. First I’m going to play at alittle Spiritual Center about 30 miles South of Eric’s house. He’s the MD and invited me to play. After we left I realize that I forgot my camera back at the house - darn, it’s beautiful here and...well, it in my head somewhere!

The people at the center are very nice and love what I do. After the service is over Eric, Marsha and me drive back to Tucson to the KXCI Station where I have a one hour interview with Henry Hallett. He’s super nice and brought a tray of self smoked salmon - Oh how delicious!!! WE have a great interview and Eric and marsha stay and sing backup!. Once done Henry and me go out for a brewsky - yeah how fun! We chat until late and then he drives me back to the house. He comes in and now all of us go on until late night...Oh man, I could not find the camera and have no clue if I lost it or not...

No comments: