Saturday, January 19, 2008

Desert Living

I get up around 9 am and start driving past downtown Phoenix towards Tucson. I’ll play at a Cohousing Community.

I’ll make a stop at a cafe to fill up my tanks. The owner played violin. He’s from Romania and plays in the Phoenix Symphony. We had a great time chatting...

After that it’s driving again. I love it, especially when I see Palm trees and mountains.

The Co-housing is a hidden secret and I’m glad I had some instructions how to get there - even the GPS had nothing on the address...It’s beautiful!

I’m welcomed and they show me the Common house where the concert will be held, but first there is a dinner...goooooood.

We ended up in their little library where the couches were located. With only about 10m folks it made more sense. My friends Eric and Marsha came and after the show we went to their house where I’m going to stay for several days.
Soon after we arrived I was ready for bed - and bed I had!!!!

No comments: