Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another Day in Chattanooga

I wake up and my voice is about 2 octaves lower than usual- I probably should not have partied that hard but it was just too funny...
The church is very pretty and I feel very good about this show.

It’s a great crowd and people are very attentive and love what I’m doing

I sell a lot of Cds and saved the week!!!
Well, the rest of the day is just one long conversation back at the house first with Vicki and later in the evening with all three of them again. What a treasure! I found some real good friends and within one day Chattanooga has become another oasis on this continent.
Then it’s time to crash!

I should slepp right away but get pulled into email again and work another hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i hope vicki sees this!! because there is no mention of our lovely lunch at the Thai restuarant before the all day talk you guys had...
:( j/k
and oh my gosh! another pix of the spare room!!
ah!!
next time let's take the pix before it's "hansed"!!
lol

Anonymous said...

Hans,
It was a great visit! I hope to see you next time you are in this area. Thanks for the advice about marketing Modine. She's ready to expand her horizons! You can see her at www.modine4lafs.com.
Vicki/Modine