Saturday, February 10, 2007

Choices and Chattanooga

Before I get on the road I drive back into Johnson City to give Kim a couple of CDs for the massage. This morning it looks different just because the sun is out - life can be simple after all.

Kim is already working and just comes out for a little to say goodbye

Back on the highway on and on. There are all these choices...

So where do I have to be again?

When I get to Charles and Myrtle’s there is a sermon going on - over the telephone. It’s on a speaker and the folks listen to a distorted voice talking about the bible.
I need to sneak out fast - wow that’s going to be an interesting evening. I call Stephanie, another myspace friend. She invites me over for a coffee. She and her roommate live close by and we instantly connect and are sitting in the living room chatting up a storm. Then I have to go back and set up - well, not a lot it’s like a house concert and all acoustic. I have a small and appreciative crowd. Here is Andrew introducing me.

After the show we chat a little before i say goodbye.

Stephanie and Vicki invited me over for the night and I’m looking forward to some more good company. I have a ball and haven’t laugh as hard for a long time but those gals just crack me up!

We party hard and I get to bed way too late for an early UU show tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am jealous that you have that pix and i DON'T!!!
and did you HAVE to post the pix of the spare room AFTER it was "hansed"? lol
we were so glad to offer our home to YOU.