Friday, February 09, 2007

The edge of Eastern Tennesee

It’s cold and probably will start to snow - brrrrrrr. I get in the car and crank up the heat. And yes! just as I get into Eastern TN it starts snowing lightly.

After several hours I arrive in Johnson City. I’m not sure about the vibe but I think it’s the dark weather that effects me.

It’s easy to find the Cafe and I sit down to do some work again.

My myspace friend Kim who has a massage therapy studio offered to work on my messed up back, so I drive over and get a massage before I head back to the Cafe to set up.

It’s a strange show though people seem to enjoy it but it’s also a place for people to talk and chat and not a listening room. I reach a couple of folks and be grateful for that. After all I really can’t expect a thing. This is another Motel night and I’m a little sad and tired and end up watching stupid movies until 3 am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KUDOS to kim, your myspace friend!!