Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Conference Part 4

Today is the last day and I’m looking forward to get back on the road again! It has been a great experience and I met a lot of good people and built some community.
I ran into a lot of people but simply forgot about the camera most of the times.
here is Jay, Jon’s friend from L.A.

Later on I see Bill Isles a wonderful songwriter from Minnesota and connect with him. We’ll do something in September when I’m in Saint Paul.

Then I have a dinner with Steve Dulson, the president of Far West, his wife Michelle and Fran. We’re back in the same beer place and have a wonderful time:)

The party goes wild back at the hotel and in every room over three floors there is music! This night goes until 5am and I have no clue how I’ll do tomorrow:)

No comments: