Sunday, February 18, 2007

Point of Return

I get up way too early and drive back into the city. I start working on the computer at the Sentient bean before I drive over to my UU gig. I’m fascinated by the beauty of this city and the blue sky makes it even better.

It’s not far from the bean and the UU church itself is an old wonderful stone building

Kelly the Music director is very nice and we connect instantly. Her response to my music was great from day one I contacted her.

It’s a nice morning and after the service we sit in a little park. Kelly invites me over to her house to spend the evening with friend playing music. I’m looking forward to that but for now I need to see the ocean. After a lunch at the Bean I start driving West.

Tybee Island is wonderful and i love the beach houses.

Then I’m getting there - just a little further:)

Here I go - this is it - the Atlantic!

I reached my point of return and breath in the salty air. I walk along the shore and talk to the seaguls.

After a couple of hours hanging out on the Beach I drive back into town to Kelly. The party starts soon. It’s very nice and we hang out all evening playing songs.

No comments: