Monday, February 19, 2007

Condo on the Beach

In the morning I go back to the Bean.

After some hours of email I’m ready for some sightseeing and I’m told to check out
River Street.

There are boats and I’m thinking of taking a ride...but I want to go back to the beach. Mary has offered me to stay at her Condo on Tybee:)

Check this out! I could have done a Trolley tour:0

The Condo is nice and I’m glad to have a place for the night and can stay a little longer.

I walk over to the local pub and have a guinness and some food

Thinking about leaving Savannah is hard - I really wish I could stay longer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hans... you're getting some great pics. Still checking in to see where you are. That Bootsy is quite a gal. Ha. We sure enjoyed you here in Phoenix. You made some impression. Admire your vision and life as art expressed through music. Keep on keeping on. Stay out of that dark zone.... drive safe. Ciao.