Sunday, February 04, 2007

Back to Austin

I have a slight hangover when I wake up but the bed was great and I’m rested. Oh, it’s only 8 am - nobody is up yet, so I sit on the veranda and play guitar looking into the valley. After a great breakfast I do some laundry and then pack up (stuff) my car and get ready to leave fro the drive back to Austin. Saying goodbye isn’t easy, I had such a wonderful time...

It’s a wonderful day and I enjoy being up on the hill and driving down.

Jovitas is a nice large venue and the stage is more for bands than for solo artists.

It’s Super bowl Sunday and so I don’t expect anybody to show up. After all I have three people, including Melissa. I don’t care and just relax and play my show. I’m still fulfilled by my experience in Kerrville yesterday. After I’m done Melissa shows me some cool places in Austin. Here we are on South Congress.

After a great mexican dinner we go to see some Songwriters playing down the road. Around 11pm I’m fried and ready to go to bed - oh my, not quite yet! when I get to the car I see that I have a flat tire. It’s the one that has still a cap on it. I don’t have the key so I need to use force to get it off.

Well, that was another full day - got to go to bed now!

No comments: