Friday, February 02, 2007

Mozart in Austin

I leave San Antonio around 10 am and drive straight to Austin. It’s still chilly and I hope the sun comes out later that day.

It’s only about an hour drive and I’m excited when I enter the city despite the traffic.

I don’t know why but I love the high rises and am fascinated by it - I should keep my eyes on the road though!

Austin is smaller than I thought and easily to navigate. I find my way to the venue who is located right at the Austin Lake. It’s only noon when I get there which gives me about 8 hours to work on the biz side of all:)

I sit right next to the window and hours later I see the sun going down and coloring the sky - that’s so beautiful!

The show goes well despite the fact that people talk. I have some myspace friends coming for me and it’s great to meet them face to face. Here a picture with Molly and her daughter Pam.

Also Datri Bean and her husband Chalo come which is a total surprise. I even forget to take pictures! My friend Melissa is also here. I stay with her and her parents in the outskirts of Austin.
When I get there later that night we chat on and on.

Finally I make it to bed! ehem, to the couch:)

No comments: