Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another day in South Dakota

I wake up on a couch after 3 hours of sleep, not rested at all but I have to get going to get my Headlight switch fixed.

First I need a coffee and something to eat, so I find my way back to the Red Rooster. After that I visit with Tim and Janet at the studio. They basically offer me a contract right there but I’m not sure yet. I really have to think about that, after all it’s in Aberdeen and all my musicians are out West. Well, at least it’s exciting what happens. It’s about 10 am now and I got to leave fro Sioux Falls. Once there I find the Honda dealer and get the car fixed. It takes pretty much all earnings of yesterday out of my pocket - at least i made it. I find my way to the Black Sheep Coffee.

The atmo is totally different than yesterday, more like a typical Coffee place in Seattle. I’m not sure what to expect so I don’t. There are actually people coming out and it is a nice show. After the concerts the place clears out way too fast for my taste and I find myself packing the car and falling in a hole.

I have no place to stay so I decide to start driving South towards Omaha, NE to find a motel on the road. I’ll end up in a Motel 8 and start watching X-files until early in the morning before I fall asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hans,

Stop having so much fun!! LOL. I'm loving the journal thus far. Sorry about the tail lights! I love the pic with the arrows pointing out all the important details. What?! No arrow for the piano in the corner?
A modern day troubadour you are! Stay safe!

peace~
Rosendo