Saturday, April 01, 2006

Schnoodle

In the morning Bob, Kathy and me have a nice breakfast before I head out towards Corvallis. I share a new Waltz with them that I wrote on the piano. Bob is taking some pics...

It’s pouring again and I’m getting a little blue the closer I come to Seattle. I missed my family but I also miss the CA sunshine, well the little we had. Before the show I have a workshop at the Troubadour Music Center. I realize that I forgot to communicate a fee so all the promo went out without having any indication which made people believe it’s free - ah well., only a couple show up and I’m there anyway. It’s a little odd but I can handle it. I know why I don’t teach beginners...
Jorge, who wanted to play again with me left for Portland. He was not feeling well and needed to go. I’ll see him later and will stay with him and Kathy for the night. Here is a view from the stage way before the show.

The 2nd Street Beanery show turns out to be nice, well ok, I guess. Laura and Kevin, old friends of mine show up and Bob and Cathy drop by for the last 4 songs. We chat a little after before I take off for Portland. It’s about a 90 minute drive. Once there I’m being greeted by the attack Schnoodle, Jorge’s Schnautzer and Poodle mixture.

After talking until about 2am we’re all ready for bed.

No comments: