Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Last day Chicago

I sleep in which is a great thing to do. Later on I meet with Benjamin. I met him the first day in Chicago at the Uncommon ground. He’s a musician and sings with the Chicago Symphony Choir. He picks me up for lunch and I get a little tour through the North End where a lot of Germans settled.




We’re going for Northern Thai food and I enjoy eating as well as a good conversation. Around 3 pm he drives me back to the apartment.

I have to do some email and later on I meet with Randall for lunch. He comes by around 7:30 pm and we go to a nice restaurant. I’m just going for the salat bar and enjoy the greens quite a bit. Later we go back and I share some unfinished songs with him. He became an instant friend and I now have family in Chicago.

No comments: