Thursday, May 25, 2006

Coming Home

Last day of the tour! I get up and drive a couple of miles downtown Nampa to the Flying M where I played yesterday. They are all so nice and I get whatever I want for free plus a pound of organic self roasted coffee. That rocks!

After doing some biz I say goodbye and get on the way for my last stretch through Idaho and Oregon into Washington and back to Seattle. Idaho is great and I love the views.

I’m only for a short time in Oregon and the weather starts changing.

Then I cross into Washington. Shortly after that I’m greeted by the Northwest rain - what else was there to expect?!

The rest of the drive goes by fairly quick and even the rain calms down a bit when I enter Seattle. It’s a great feeling getting home! Abby and the kids are at a performance so I just put my guitars in the house and dash out again to meet them.

Tomorrow I have my official last show at the Folklife festival and I’m already looking forward to seeing some old friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hans,

I hope Abby remembered to close the door before she left! hehe

There's no place like home..now go be with your family!

Rosendo