Saturday, May 20, 2006

Endless Drive

Most of the drive is during the day and I’m not rested at all. The few hours in the car did not do it. Kansas is as flat as it gets and I’m bored out of my mind.

It’s hot and I have to have the window wide open and the roof as well so I can’t listen to music because it’s just too loud. It takes forever until I’m out of Kansas and cross into Colorado.

I can’t express my excitement when after a long day of non stop driving through flat land I finally see the mountains in the distance,

I have a house concert in Berthoud, CO about 1 hour north of Denver and then West towards the Rocky Mountains.

Sarah and Butch have a wonderful house and are great hosts. After a beer and a little snack I take a short nap before setting up in their living room

I have a good crowd and a wonderful show.

After the show we hang out until only Butch, Sarah and her friend are left

Then it’s time for bed and I have only about 4 hours before I need to get up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration and MySpace friend request. Will respond soon...

From one guit-artist to another,

Cassendre Xavier
http://cassEndrExavier.com