Wednesday, March 22, 2006

George Harrison's button

I sleep in and it feels great. Once I’m ready to rumble Phil and me are going to some Mexican breakfast place and eat burritos. After that he’s got to go to work and I stay back at the house and do some laundry and email. I leave around 4:30 pm for the Ugly Mug in Soquel. It’s not so far but the traffic is bad and I get into a big jam.

The Ugly Mug is a sweet small Coffee house with very nice staff. I set up right in front of an aquarium and hope the fish won’t bother.

I get the audience to listen and they enjoy it. After the show Nathan, one of the staff and also guitar player comes up to me an gives me an old scratched George Harrison button as thank you for playing “Here Comes The Sun”

I sit down with a couple of people and talk about the world. Here is a pic with Tana, a 20 year old snowboard instructor that just arrived freshly from Montana and is still getting used to living in California now.

I drive back to Phil on the couch watching a movie with Uma Thurman (Prime).
Then we talk and talk and all over sudden it’s 3:30 am. I got to get to bed!

No comments: