Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Harbin Hotsprings

I wake up around 8:30 am after little more than 5 hours of sleep. I’m a little exhausted and feel that I partied - but it had to be! After several cups of coffee I load the car and say one last goodbye to my friends James and Melinda. They were wonderful and I’m so glad that we all met and had a chance to get to know each other a little bit.

I’s a long drive way more than the 6.5 hours that I googled. After almost 8 hours I pass the last vineyards in the Napa Valley and start winding my way up in the mountains.

Oh my! It does not end and I get really tired and wired at the same time. Short before I arrive I take a wrong turn and lose another 15 minutes driving down a street that almost kills my car with big holes. Several times I think that this is it but I guess I was lucky and glad when I finally after nine hours reached my destination. The Harbin Hotsprings are natural springs and famous for its healing powers. I’ll check that out later, now I have to get my gear into the yoga room where I perform an all acoustic concert for the most relaxed audience I had so far on this tour. They lie on pillows on the ground and have a great time. I enjoy the show but am also glad when it’s over and I finally can go into the hot pool - uuuuhhhh

No comments: