Sunday, March 12, 2006

Get you brain washed

In the morning Will, Nicole and me had wonderful breakfast with blueberry pancakes, maple syrup and all kinds of fruit (I usually never eat that). I might have had too much coffee and had all over sudden a terrible headache that made me lay down for some time. I was glad when it was gone and by then it was time to drive downtown to play the Brainwash CafĂ©.It’s kind of a Coffee house with an attached Laundromat, something I’ve never seen before. It’s a double bill with David Serotkin, a local Singer-Songwriter and very nice young man that recognized me when I came in.

We connected right away and had a nice talk. At this venue you have to set up their PA yourself and after that I started the set.

Phil came from San Jose to visit which was very nice.

The show was ok but I still haven’t found the right SF venue to play - certainly not the Brainwash Cafe. After David’s set I pack up and am on my way back to Mill Valley. Will and me watch the end of an old 50’s type movie with Jeff Bridges and than i go straight to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: