Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2nd Day in the school

Today is my second day in the school and I have two shows total. The first one is about 40 kids, two 2nd grade classrooms. It’s not so easy to do 2nd grade but I get it and we all have a lot of fun

In the break I fool around sitting outside in the sun and enjoying the sound of playing kids.

The next show is for 3rd graders about the same size. Certainly different than yesterdays 5th and 6th graders but just as lovely and sweet.

Merrit picks me up after that and back at home I work about 8 hours on the computer trying to catch up my myspace. My profile is still locked and I can’t email or comment so I had to create a temporary one to do that. I lost several days and the workload is out of hand but I’ll just work away.
After dinner I put in another 3 hours before i start doing the journal. Now I’m completely wiped and need to lay down and sleep. Tomorrow I have only one school show in the morning and then a house concert in the evening.

No comments: