Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Straight into Hollywood

After I get up and have a strong coffee I’ll try to do some work on the internet but somehow we can’t connect my laptop. Well, there is always a Starbucks somewhere so I get going and find my way through North Hills.

I spend about 6 hours straight doing email and booking. After that I dash back to take a shower and get ready for my show at Genghis Cohen.

Before I leave Derdad, Ida and me fool around with the camera

It’s in Hollywood and despite my directions I get lost. Luckily there is wireless everywhere and I just stop somewhere and google my way!
Genghis Cohen is a Chinese Restaurant with a very cool 60 seat venue that is adjacent from the dining space. I’m excited to see my friends Roman and Samantha with whom I share this show.


Jon T Howard, a friend and fellow musician comes by totally unexpected, so does James!

I decide to sty this last night in L.A. with James and after we get back to Moorpark we have a bottle of “Screw Kapa Napa” which changes my perspective...

Am I ready for my sleeping bag or what!

No comments: