Sunday, January 28, 2007

Albuquerque and the real turkey

Leaving Sedona is harder as i thought. The next tiem I need to stay several days and explore the area. It is just stunningly beautiful.

The drive is very enjoyable.

After a couple of hours I reach New Mexico. The temperature has dropped and I see snow all over.

Around 3:30 pm I arrive in Albuquerque. The drive was faster than i expected and there is no one at the venue yet. The neighborhood is quite funky and I wonder about tonight. I decide to get a cheap motel next door and do some work on the computer.

An hour before the show I go over to Sol Arts and meet with Kristen who manages the Gallery/Performance space. It’s a small Theater with a great sound and I look forward to the show because I can play all acoustic. Well, turkey Albuquerque... Nobody shows up! I mean no one! Luckily I have a great conversation and refuse to let this get to me. I play a song for Kristen before I pack up again.


After I dropped my stuff in my room I go and have some food and a brew:)

Tomorrow is a driving day and I try to get to Roswell. Maybe I see some space ships:)

No comments: