Sunday, January 21, 2007

Santa Monica and then I'm free to party!

I’m tired but have to get up around 6:30 am to make it to Santa Monica in time.
It’s a wonderful morning and the sun sneaks up into the dark sky.

When I drive into Santa Monica this Sunday morning, everybody seems still to be asleep.

So good to see palm trees again:)

The church is in a neat little building and looks as pretty from the inside like from the outside.

It is a very successful show and I’m thrilled about the outcome. I have now the reat of the Sunday of and my next show is not before Tuesday evening which means it is time to party!!!

We have a great time and it’s again after midnight before I crawl into my bag:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hans!

I should have known better! I came back to your site to see if you had the travel log back up! Hurrah!

Your my eyes and ears! Take some great pics and I'll be checking back in! Once again it was great seeing you!

Rosendo