Sunday, January 07, 2007

San Mateo

Oh, it’s early... No breakfast, just out of bed, ehem couch, and then in the car. Today I play in San Mateo at the UU church. It’s easy to get to the highway

Usually I’m pretty good with directions but I’m half asleep and miss a n exit. I’m on 280 North instead of 101. Well, it’s not so bad but when i finally arrive in San Mateo nobody knows the street I’m looking for. Just pure luck gets me there in time. It’s cold in the church and I feel chilly. Everything works out just fine and people love what I do, so I sell a lot of CD's. I’m still not in the mode of this journal and forget to take any pictures.
Later when I’m back at Phil’s we go out for a bite and then to the Movies. We see “A Night in the Museum” with Ben Stiller. He’s usually not my type of comedian but this film is great! Love it.
Back home “Mirabelle” the cat does her schmusing:0)

No comments: