Wednesday, January 17, 2007

House Concert in Palo Alto

I’m a little hung over when I wake up - well a good coffee will do:) After that I’m on my way to Palo Alto where I play Nancy Cassidy’s house concert series. Darn, I almost missed my exit...

Nancy lives in a wonderful Southern style home with her husband Cass and kids. She has a guest house in the garden which is simply beautiful. I feel at home instantly!

It’s a living room with a small kitchen area around the corner and a separate bedroom.

The concert itself in in her garden house which looks like a part of a mexican hacienda. That is one of the coolest places i have played so far and it has a very cozy atmosphere.

The people are very nice and appreciate my music. We all have a great time in the break and i get to chat with almost everybody. Later that night i hang out with Nancy, Cass and their niece.

No comments: