Friday, January 12, 2007

Last big school day

Had to get up pretty early for my taste (7:30 am), especially after playing the night before but today is my last day in the Santa Rosa schools and I have 3 shows at Village school which is right next to Merritt’s work. Again, the kids are just darling. I really like 5th Grade.

In between shows i have a little time and spend it outside in the school yard. Kind of wish i had a ball:)

After I’m done at Village school we drive back to the house for a little bit. Then I’m off to my last show at Austin Creek. It’s the newest and most upper class of all the schools I’ve seen so far. When I arrive the kids are still at recess so I go inside the classroom and get ready

Very sweet again! These schools have been very good to me and it is certainly something I’d like to repeat.
Alden, Merritt’s and Howard’s daughter picks me up and drives me over the to Honda dealership. I have to wait another hour there before it’s done. $750, wow, how I would have loved to safe that one! Well, tomorrow I’m back on the road and play in Benicia.

No comments: