Friday, January 05, 2007

Official Start

It has been some days since I found the time to sit down and write a little. Today is the official start of the tour and I have a school show in Los Gatos. Abby and the kids are heading back to Seattle. Fresno is still chilly, especially at 7 am. Time is running somehow and all over sudden I find myself in the car on my way out West towards the Coast

I always liked the past when it goes into the San Luis Reservoir and out of the valley. It is a pretty day though it stayed cold.

Laurie Gee greets me when I get to the School up on Black road. She’s a gem and shows me around. Many of the teachers and students still remember me from last years performance. It’s a great start and I sit in a small classroom answering all kinds of questions and telling them about Germany, the wall, and my upcoming trip out East. Then I play them the penguin song which they love. After that I drive to my Phil who lives in San Jose. I haven’t seen him for while and we have a great evening together where I play him some of my new songs. I realize that I’m not yet quite in the journal mode, I have hardly taken any pics but...I’ll get there☺

No comments: