Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sedona the Old West and Modern Times

In the morning Larry shows me his new banjo that he built. It sounds great!

After that we have a wonderful breakfast. Nia and Larry have been wonderful hosts and I’m looking forward to returning.

Instead of trees everybody has cactus trees in from of their house.

The drive up to Sedona is wonderful. My back is still in pain, so I’m more inclined to make breaks and get some rest. I decide to visit Montezuma Castle, a National Monument. It was built around A.D. 1150 by the the Southern Sinagua lived principally by farming, they supplemented their staple crops by hunting and gathering.

After an hour of culture I continue my drive through scenic Arizona.

A couple of hours later I arrive in Sedona at Future Studios.

They have a wonderful performance space an a studio. Tonight's show will be a world wide webcast and a live DVD recording and I think some of my friend in Germany will be watching...
For now we have to set the lights

It turns out to be one of my best shows ever and I get standing ovations. After the I chat with my Mycenay. I set up the show with her and am glad that it worked very well for the first time around - so I’ll be back!

Around 1 am I finally get to bed smiling:)

No comments: