Thursday, January 18, 2007

Further South

I get up fairly early and work on a new tune that came up several days ago.
Then I go over to Nancy and we have some breakfast before we start playing some music together. I love sitting in her kitchen!

Then it’s time to leave, I want to be in Paso Robles early enough to set up the sound system and get in a nap. One last glance on the wonderful home and then I say goodbye and am on my way.

It’s a beautiful day for a drive and I wish my cruise control would work and I could rest my legs on the dashboard:)

I’m passing all these great wineries that are on 101 and it’s tempting to do some tasting but...
I’m playing at a Co-housing community and am impressed with their wonderful community building.

I have my own little guest room and am looking forward to some rest after i set up the sound system.

My back is hurting badly and I’m in pain for several weeks now. I had a couple of massages but fear that a disc is out of alignment or something like that. I can’t really bend and move like an old man - oh well...
After a dinner with half the community they put the chairs in order and I start playing.

It’s another great show in a wonderful environment. I’m thinking of doing more housing communities!

After that I’m ready for bed, I need to get up early and drive to L.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hans,

I am waiting to see how your telling concert in L.A. went. Did you fill the venue?

Terri