Thursday, January 11, 2007

House Concert at the Boosters

Today I’m looking forward to my House Concert but before that I have to do one more school show. I really like those kids, it’s very inspiring!

After Merritt drives me home we set up the living room for the concert. I’m excited to play for adults again after some days in the school.

My car was supposed to be done by now but they found another thing and so I have to wait until tomorrow. By now all the $ I made this week is just going to the Honda dealership. Well, whatever...
I have a nice crowd in the evening and people are just wonderful, they are so attentive and really love what I’m doing - that’s the second time for today where I feel totally inspired.

After the concert people hang out a little and we have the chance to chat. By 11:30 pm everybody is out of the house and it’s just Howard, Merritt and me.

They are just wonderful friends and i was so happy that i could stay with them for the week. Already looking forward to next year!

No comments: